Sunday, September 7, 2008

Going back a few years!

Can you believe how blonde Sarah used to be. She will be a brunette like me someday.
I love those big brown eyes!

This is Sarah in her old bedroom. Tiny and adorable.

She has grown 5 inches per year for the last 3 years!

Tristan is very good at rubbing shoulders. This is just one example of how important massage is in our home.

After a hard day playing in the heat, I served the boys these popsicles and when I turned around this is what I found! I laughed so hard- he never did take a single bite. He just kept rubbing it all over himself until it was completely melted.

This little hiding place was perfect for lighting up his helicopter. Eventually one day he went missing long enough for panic to set in, of course he had fallen asleep in the entertainment center.

No comments: